Welcome to Simplex Homes Hometown Hero's Rebate
Simplex Industries Inc. is offering a $5,000.00 rebate, for our Hometown Heroes, on the purchase of any qualifying home. The application submission period is open from April 13th, 2020 until August 31st, 2020. Qualifying homes are any Single-Family home ordered from the Simplex Literature offering or a custom floor plan submitted and approved by Simplex. The Rebate will be paid directly to the consumer based on the conditions listed below. A qualified Hometown Hero must be must be employed as a “Essential Worker” as outlined by Federal guidelines during this emergency. Those industries identified as essential include grocery stores and food production, pharmacies, health care, utilities, shipping, banking other governmental services, law enforcement and emergency personnel. Employment as an essential worker must be during our nation’s crisis between March 15th, 2020 through April 30th, 2020. Proof of employment must accompany the applications.
Prior to you entering into a contract with your builder, you must submit a Rebate Submission Form along with the floor plan. Simplex will return, via email, the signed rebate submission form and signed floor plan approving your eligibility for the rebate within five (5) business days of receiving the rebate application.
- To collect your rebate, mail or email the approved rebate voucher and proof of occupancy of the home, a “Certificate of Occupancy” for the home must be included.
- This Rebate cannot be combined with any other offer.
- The Rebate is in effect from April 13th, 2020 until December 31, 2020. The home must be completed and occupied by June 30th, 2021. Rebate submissions will end August 30th, 2020. Ordering deadline is December 31, 2020, offer is void after December 31, 2020. The home must be occupied by June 30th, 2021.
- In order to receive the Rebate, the recipient must mail or email the Rebate Voucher and “Certificate of Occupancy”, addressed to: Simplex Industries Incorporated, 1 Simplex Drive, Scranton PA, 18504 “Attention Rebate”. Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Rebate Voucher must be filled out in its entirety.
- After Simplex receives the Rebate Voucher and verification of purchase, the recipient will receive the Rebate in the form of a check after approximately 6 weeks.
- By filling out the Rebate and submitting it to Simplex the recipient acknowledges and accepts the Terms and Conditions of the Rebate.
- Rebates are only valid for the states that Simplex Industries Inc. is approved to build and deliver homes. Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- For any questions, please email email@example.com and place ”Rebate” in the subject line.
- A Rebate is a reduction in price and therefore should not be considered a taxable event. Please consult your tax professional for guidance regarding any tax obligations.